CategoriesStrategy and Execution
Why You Should Attend This Course:
People are most important in the complex ecosystem of interdependent parts of an organisation. So how do you build a close working relationship with your stakeholders in today’s world of information overload, fast-moving happenings and ever-changing office arena? How do you communicate effectively, have their ears and hearts, and affinity? Through this course, you will better understand your stakeholders, develop a positive working relationship based on cooperation and mutual respect, and maximise long-term benefits.
- Better identify your organisation’s stakeholders
- Manage their expectations through strong rapport and an enhanced working relationship
- Effectively communicate through identifying and overcoming communication barriers in a 2-way communication environment
- Apply stakeholder relationship management techniques to gain stakeholders’ confidence and cooperation in new product roll-outs, news announcements, issues management and crisis, etc.
Stakeholders’ Interest and Expectations
- Definition of a stakeholder
- What is at stake?
- Who are your stakeholders?
- Stakeholder interests
- What are stakeholder relationships?
- How stakeholders impact an organisation
- Stakeholder, Shareholder, Target Audience
- “Needs” and “Wants” of stakeholders
- What customers really want
- How to conduct a stakeholder analysis
- How to create a stakeholder grid
- Principles of engagement
- Framework of engagement
- 5Cs for interacting with stakeholders
- Benefits of engagement
- Areas of focus
Effective Communication to Enhance Outcome
- What are stakeholder communications?
- Communication barriers
- Communication techniques
- Key messages
- Impact of globalism
- Personality types and office behaviour
- Dealing with office politics
- Managing conflicts
Sustaining the Relationship Fostered
- Leveraging stakeholder relationship to improve business performance
Who Will Benefit?
Executives from the realms of Relationship Management, PR & Advertising, Investor Relations, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource, Admin Management and anyone who strives to build a successful and lasting working relationship with anyone.