Fast and smart learning is required for companies to stay attuned and secure competitive strength in the marketplace. In addition, companies mastering corporate learning excellence are highly attractive to talents wanting to gain, build, and share their knowledge and experience to help solve strategic questions. Business leaders in all industry should seize the opportunity of using corporate learning as a strategic weapon.
The L&D Function and Strategy Master Class is a programme set-out to discuss Strategies on how the L&D will support the achievement of the various Departments goals and Organizational objectives. The primary objective for developing the L&D Strategy is to explore and select options for addressing learning and development needs and performance improvement.
- Prioritize business needs & align Business, HR and Learning Strategies
- Analyze L&D needs
- Develop strategies for addressing L&D needs
- Evaluate L&D – Using the 5 Evaluation Levels to Demonstrate ROI of Interventions
- Exploring Corporate Universities
- Competency-Based L&D Function
- Transforming Learning into a Strategic Business Enabler
- Preparing & Using the P4PE L&D Strategy Template
This master class is aimed at:
- Those responsible for developing and implementing a Learning and Development Strategy as set out in the Learning and Development Framework for their Organization
- Managers and those ultimately responsible for Human Resource Management (HRM) Units, Learning and Development Units and Strategic Planning Units