HR is inundated with a number of potential barriers to effective transformation. The success of any HR Transformation initiative extends beyond the creation of capacity and focuses on building effectiveness and value. True HR Transformation (HRT) programmes are comprehensive and sometimes complex, involving fundamental change to the HR service-delivery model through a hybrid approach of internal re-engineering, shared services and automation.
HR organizations have been transforming themselves for years, making significant progress in reducing costs and improving operating efficiency through HR systems and process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service. But that’s just part of the value that HR Transformation can deliver. The next big step for HR is to help the business achieve its strategic objectives for sustained performance and growth.
HR transformation is a process of realigning an HR function to the strategy and goals of the organization so that HR can become a true partner in success. The goal of HR transformation is not simply to improve the efficiency of processes within the HR function, but to improve the function’s effectiveness. It addresses all elements of the HR organization, including how it is structured, how people are deployed, how technology is used, how processes are designed and how services are delivered
The P4PE Institute HR Transformation and Change Management Programme cuts through the chase and clarifies what HR executives need to know and do to achieve success in transforming a HR function.
Upon completion of this programme you will be able to:
- Clearly articulate your HR vision and direction
- Focus and Align HR team to the business
- Set up a transformation team & define governance
- Effectively Manage the change process
- Use the 11 transformation & change tools effectively
- Get executive buy – in and approval for a HR transformation project.
Defining the Scope and Pace of Transformation
- The Business Case for HR Transformation and Organisation Planning & Development
- Verifiable Outcomes of HR Transformations
- A Step – by – Step guide to Transforming HR
- Develop before and after matrix
- Define high levels roles and accountabilities
- Define HR Technology Blueprint
- Define the time line
- Project management process
Metrics and Accountability
- Define governance model and team structure
- L&D Transformation – Developing – and – retaining – organisational knowledge
- How HR can take on a bigger role in driving growth
- Strategic HR Business Partnering- What it takes to make it Happen
- Comparative Analysis of HRM measures and quality activities
Develop Your Road Map to Success
- Summarize the result of the workshop into a 24 month roadmap for change
- Review the roadmap with your team and finalize
- Make sense of Organisational Development
- Visualizing your Organisational structure to Enable Better Work
Who Should Attend?
This course is key for Senior HR Managers with responsibilities for organisational effectiveness either at the strategic level as heads of HR and function or at the tactical level as officers implementing Business Support Services, implementing HR policies and Programmes. HR Executives, Directors, Professionals, Specialists, and Strategic business Partners will find this master class very useful