Employee engagement is generally recognized as one of the biggest problems affecting organizations today, this is even more pertinent in turbulent economic times when uncertainty is high. Current studies show that with only one third of the workforce engaged there is a huge scope for improvement which translates directly to the bottom line. In this course, Managers will learn how to use analytics to initially measure then devise a 9+1 strategy that boosts employee engagement in their organization.
Attend P4PE Institute EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT Master Class programme and learn how to drive employee involvement, engagement, improve performance and increase productivity.
- Employee engagement and organizational pride.
- What we need to know to take action.
- How and equity fairness in the workplace drives engagement
- Engagement and the bottom line:
- Employment and change management strategies that enable engagement.
- Communicating and providing feedback on engagement.
- Seeing clearly “ : Employee Engagement and line of sight.
- Inspiring and unleashing passion.
- 6 steps to retaining top talent & attracting talent to replace “Coasters”
- Using Gallup’s strategy on employee engagement to achieve organizational (bottom line) value.
- Video session : who is sinking your boat ? .
- Employee engagement frameworks, 9 + 1 strategy models & Dashboards.
- Engaging with the organization, line manager & job
- Employee engagement Drivers: Converting the enrolled and enlisting the disenchanted
- Ensuring engagement at the point of Recruitment & on – boarding.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for HR professionals and line Managers who wish to adopt a strategic role in engaging their employees and drive organizational results