Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an imperative business function which forms and develops a mutually beneficial relationship between an Organisation and a client. The significance of CRM has grown from simple customer service to an integrated solution which establishes a level of trust in forming long term relationships and identifying additional business opportunities
The purpose of this programme is to help individuals from different organisations identify communication, requirements, opportunities and the needs of customers. By understanding these variables. Organisations can develop a mutually beneficial strategy for managing a long-term value-added relationship with the customer.
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line.
- Analyse the different components of a CRM plan.
- Develop their checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Identify how CRM creates
- Value for organizations and customers
- Identify developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
- Customer’s relationship Management
- Requirement –Driven Product selection
- Strategies for customer retention
- Evaluating and reviewing your programme
- Prioritize, sell smarter, Be Productive
- Track your sales activities
- Connect with your customer, extent your CRM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anybody in a sales or business development role who needs to improve existing customer service skills and develop new techniques to enhance the customer experience.