In ever-greening organizations, HR professionals frequently face challenges in understanding the performance capability within their Organization, formulating a plan to match organizational capability to mission, engaging and retaining the right people, and sustaining the Organization’s capability to perform over time.
The competency management framework has become key factor in determining how HR adds value in the competitive and volatile business milieu. A growing number of organizations see competence as the key to stellar performance. Competency translates into measurable and observable behaviours or actions that employees must display.
Competencies enable an organization to integrate strategic HR and business plans into one seamless overarching strategy to develop people, optimize resource allocation, enhance services, and create efficiencies. This is done through increased employee engagement, defined expectations and definitions of success customized to your business and internal processes, to maximize the use of resources. Core competency differentiates an Organisation from its competitors and create a company’s competitive advantage in the Market place.
In addition to helping organisations standout, below are other areas where competency Management can be used:
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and development
- Performance measurement
- Career development and succession planning
- Strategic HR planning
- Governance and change management
Manage Your Competency Initiative for Long Term Success
- Sustainable competencies
- Refreshing and adapting to meet changing organizational needs
- Identifying competencies
- Reviewing relevant organisational Assets
- Competency framework developing
- Developing behavioural indicators
- Direct worker observation and review of worker materials
- Understanding and defining the talent needed and available
- Addressing skills deficiencies
- Matching talent to performance needs
- Matching the right people with the right skills with the right jobs
- Competency assessment tools
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for HR professionals, line managers / supervisions who are responsible for people performance
We work with our clients by ensuring that there is a deliberate, process based transfer of knowledge from P4PE Institute to you. The end result are solutions that make you Self-sufficient rather than reliant. We work extensively to ensure that underlying problems are clearly
and precisely identified and the right solution is provided. Our solutions are integrated, easy to replicate, practical, and workable. Talk with us today. We believe the P4PE Institute difference will be evident to your immediate Needs
Beyond Training Administration Competency based Analysis, Strategy & ROI of L&D training course
Because the current roles of Learning and Development (L&D) in all organizations will change in the future in line with the trends in best practices, efforts of the employees in all L&D department must compare favourably. They must provide more focused learning and achieve better Return on Investment (ROI) from their training initiatives.
The L&D professionals must always deliver courses that drive business, if they will be true business partners.
The L&D professionals must always be at the cutting edge of self-organization and inject great sense of passion into what they do.
The most prominent of the range of competencies that will achieve all these are what this course addresses.
By the time the course ends participants will know well how to:
• Align training and development function to strategic priorities of the organization
• Design learning programmes that are compelling and meet learners requirements as individuals and the requirements of the organization as a whole
• Secure adequate resources for L&D projects and activities
• Manage effectively relationships with stakeholders
• Attain training logistics competence
• Master excellent facilitation skills.
- Organization’s Strategic Objectives
Organization’s Core Values
• L&D Functions
• L&D Linked to Business Strategy
• Manpower Planning and Needs for Training
• Key Elements of L&D Business Plan
• Competency-based Learning Intervention
- Curriculum Planning
- Effective Management of Training
- Venue Arrangement Protocols
- Laying Out the Training Room
Relationship with Facilitators
Training Delivery Methods
- Planning and preparing
- Audience knowledge
- Designing a training session
- Essential facilities for learning
- Training Evaluation
- Training Analytics